Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Google

I just want to say that I really love Google I love mostly all the products I love their phone to, I used to own a Google Nexus phone and that was a really really cool phone

It really was a cool phone. I don't know what happened to it but I had one, I remember it for its design, it's easiness to use in the way it felt in the hands and of the way it felt  on the thumbs and all that

The user interface was really smooth to have you like how it was the design I like the fact that I only had the three buttons you find at the bottom of the phone and it really was just a cool looking phone

Also Google Drive Google Drive is amazing amazing amazin. There's so much you can do with Google Drive. 

Also there is something called Google Camera which you can get on the android and that is really cool too 



No comments:

Post a Comment